Here's where your weekly SHOPRITE matchups will show. I will add deals as I find them and let you know when I stop posting for the week. If you have ANY questions what-so-ever please do not hesitate to ask.
Remember, I use the Shoprite at the Festival in Bel Air. Your store may vary.
Where it shows "printable" you must click on the link and print. Where it shows "ShopRite eCoupon" you must long onto Shoprite.com and go to "coupons" and chose that coupon, which will then be added to your shoprite card.
In the following matchups $1.00 coupons are being doubled to $2.00 as will all coupons under $1.00. This will only last until 11/30. I have learned that there will be a limit of 20 $1.00 coupons doubling to $2.00. All coupons up to $.99 will still double.
**REMEMBER** Some newspaper coupons are regional, meaning that not everyone will get the same coupons so expect that there will be times that you don't get the same coupons listed. I go by what the previews tell me is expected.
ALSO: As of right now none of these matchups have been verified, although I only post the deals I am confident will be successful.
I apologize that these matchups are in no particular order as I am trying to figure the best way to sort.
as low as .29ea after coupon
Kraft Fresh Take 2.50
$.99/1 Kraft Fresh Take
as low as .52ea after coupon
$0.75/2 Betty Crocker Ready To Spread Frosting, Supreme Brownie Mix, Dessert Bar Mix, Supermoist Cake Mix, or Cookie Mix (ShopRite eCoupon)
as low as FREE after stacked offers
- ShopRite All Natural Frozen Turkey, any sie up to 21 lbs or $1.49 off any Fresh, Frozen or KOSHER Turkey
- ShopRite Grade A or Shady Brook Frozen Turkey Breast 4-7 lb avg or $1.99 lb off any other fresh or frozen turkey breast or Kosher turkey breast
- Cook's Shank Half Smoked Ham up to 12 lb av or 5 lb Hormel Black Label Canned Ham or $1.69 lb off any Cook's Spiral Sliced Ham, Boneless Ham or any other Smoked Ham
- Kosher Frozen Roasting Chicken 4 lb avg
- Stouffer's Family Size Frozen Lasagna any variety 90-96 oz
- Tofurky 56 oz frozen
Must use your Price Plus Club Card each time you shop. The registers will automatically keep a running total of your purchaes which you can see at the bottom of your receipt.
Listed in the ad are the standard ways the qualifying purcahses are caluculated however, from past experience, this has tracked before coupons and on the pre-price plus prices. The good thing is, you can see how it's tracking as you shop. Please view your ad for more details.